Finland’s fourth largest city Oulu is a gateway to urban culture as well as to the unique nature of the North. The city is located on the shores of the Bay of Bothnia – where modern business and technology meet Northern peace and exoticism.
We provide professional and memorable tours in Oulu Region to suit the particular needs of each group. If you are looking for team-building activities or just pure fun Oulu Region and our other destinations have something to offer. In winter you can surprise your guests by exhilarating winter activities on the sea ice, icebreaker cruise with ice swimming experience, an overnight stay at the snow castle or sled dog or snowmobile safari. In summer time the Land of the Midnight Sun offers you breathtaking sceneries, long, warm days of sunshine shimmering across lakes and waterfronts. The beautiful weather invites everyone to make the most of the wonderful outdoors. For example, have you ever tried canoeing in the middle of the night? There is activity everywhere, with festivals of song and dance staged across the country that make the most of the long light evening. Let Finland exceed your expectations!
With good timing unique festivals might complete your trip and make it even more unforgettable. For the summer Oulu offers various festivals for those who enjoy good food, great music and the unique atmosphere of nights under the midnight sun. Have you ever witnessed the World Championships of Air Guitar playing? This unique form of art celebrates in Oulu annually in August.
Well-organized. Everything was great!
EVERYTHING! The tour guides were so insightful and pleasant to be with during our tours. They gave us great education on the history of the cities and made sure to give us great local recommendations on things to do and places to eat after the tours. The drivers and the boat captain were also incredibly friendly.Removed one destination from our itinerary and spent more time in each of the remaining destinations.8.5 / 102
- 07-14 days
- Group - Corporate
Enjoyable and Memorable
Our trip was absolutely amazing and definitely ‘an experience of a lifetime’. From our very first contact with this travel company, through the entire planning and booking process, and each aspect of the actual trip, the level of organization and service and professionalism exceeded our expectations.In reviewing our trip, we feel that the itinerary and pace were really well thought out and executed, so there is very little we would change.8.5 / 101
- 03-07 days
- Family & Friend
PERFECT HONEYMOON for us
Our tour guides were fantastic and made a big difference to our experience. It was a joy to use a flawless travel company. They arranged everything so we didn't have to worry about details.We were honestly so pleased with our trip that we don't think we would change anything.8.5 / 103
- 01-03 days
- Couples - Honeymooners
- Spa - Relax
- Accommodation basing on twin-sharing with daily breakfast at 3* hotels.
- Private air-conditioned transfer.
- English or French-speaking guide service.
- Sightseeing, admission fees and entrance fees as specified.
- VAT and service charge.
- All meals and beverage unspecified.
- Travel insurance.
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fee
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year,…
- 7 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund (if any)